<VV> telescopic column

Alan Roehrich idoxlr8 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 13 23:12:39 EDT 2010

I have a telescopic steering column that a friend and I removed from
a 65 Corvair that I bought for parts. I've been holding on to it for
about 3 years. I really have no need for it and I'm trying to pare
down all the extra stuff in my collection. I'll try to get pictures
in the next day or so. I'd rather sell it here for a reasonable price
to Corvair people. The steering box was bad, we junked it, all I have
is the column, with the bracket and wiring attached.
Alan