<VV> motor was blown but Justice will be Served!

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 23:13:45 EDT 2010

Ron:  Don't know who the officer's were, or what agencies  were involved,
but I take issue at the blanket statement of "Police don't  care about theft
as they assume that everything is covered by insurance".

Having been in law enforcement for 36 years, and a Chief of Police for 33
years, I can assure you that all police don't feel that way.  We don't
trust insurance any more than any others, and understand all about  deductibles.
 There aren't many "victims" that are made fully whole by  insurance (if
they can afford it in these economic times) and I have many  officers that
care very deeply about finding citizen's stolen property, as  well as putting
those responsible behind bars.  Sure, there are some bad or  incompetent
cops, after all, they come from the general population, but there  are many,
many more that care and will do everything they can to serve and  protect.

Todd
VV for a long time
Corvair owner for longer
Cop for even longer

In a message dated 7/13/2010 3:19:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time,