<VV> It don't get no better / well maybe sort of

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 14 00:02:01 EDT 2010

A "plink"?

Every time I've seen you drive, I'm sure the Rs were well above 4G for at
least part of the trip!

You can get a 100 mile range from AAA - even in a car where you are the
passenger.

Chuck, glad to hear that your trip was "without incident".  Well, not one
serious enough for the "ooops award".

Later, JR