<VV> Fwd: 69 A/C Install

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 18:43:00 EDT 2010

I got an email from Cal today asking that I just call them if I have a
problem with anything they sell.
Not sure if he is reading these A/C related postings but I think Bill H.'s
posting today should be forwarded to him.  Mark says he wrote the A/C
install booklet but I still think it needs a thorough walk-through to make a lot
 of things clearer and I'm just now getting started on my install.   Of
course now, I have the Chevy dealer install instructions.  Even it  is written
for trained mechanics -- which I am not.

Hopefully, this is the last stinkin' hot Fla. summer in a Corvair for  me.
Will eventually reconfigure the factory A/C unit in my wife's '64  Monza
vert. too.  Have any of you ever ridden around with the top down and  the A/C
going full blast?      :-)        That's almost as cool as being  Steve
McQueen........

Joe Dunlap
Florida
2 Corvairs