<VV> wood wheel/tele-column and steering box for sale, LAST CALL!

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jul 15 22:50:55 EDT 2010

Last chance on this item,  any bid I find in my inbox when I check it for the first time tomorrow afternoon will be counted, I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow night.

$400 plus shipping takes it, unless multiple people come in at that price.  Buyer pays shipping but I promise to find the most economical shipping method.

I am leaving NE pennsylvania on vacation this week and I'll be going down 476 to the philly area, then down Rt.1 through dover and down to the eastern shore of Maryland to visit my brother.... after that (monday) I'll be going south to Norfolk VA, then to Williamsburgh VA.  Wednesday I'll probably be going west to Luray Caverns, VA, then wednesday night or thursday driving up 81N back home.  I will be VERY happy to take the column/wheel with me and meet any buyer along my route to deliver in person and save you shipping!  If you wish to take advantage of this offer please provide your phone # so I can reach you from the road.

If you want it this is last call,  65' Tele-column, steering box, and wood wheel (check archive for link to pics and detailed description) Highest bid $400.00 or more, buyer responsible for shipping costs or pick-up.

Thanks all, happy Vairing!

Ray R.

PLEASE:  send all replies to me directly not to the list!!