<VV> Fwd: Fwd: 69 A/C Install--(Mark C.)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Thu Jul 15 22:00:45 EDT 2010

"NOT rank amateurs"

LOL.  Well, I'll accept that Title, since this is my first A/C
installation.  However, I've been talking to others who have done it for  about 5 yrs.
now and taking pics of all kinds of Corvair A/C  installations.  (Thanks --
Cecil Mills)  If I didn't think I  could do it, I would have just taken the
car to Vintage Air in Tampa.   Actually, I likely WILL take it to them for
some of the wiring and hose work and  charging the system.  I only plan to
plumb the basic hard parts.

Mark, I was sure you told me that you wrote the Clark's kit instruction
booklet.  Whatever......  I talked to Rusty about 4 - 5 yrs. ago as  one of my
initial contacts about doing this.

That's all I have to say on this subject.........  That is, until I  start
spewing expletives as I get further into it.

Joe Dunlap
Florida