<VV> wood wheel/tele-column and steering box for sale, LAST CALL!

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 16 11:04:06 EDT 2010

I'm with Bryan, as putting the column on ebay would have in all probability
resulted in the column going to non-Corvair use.

And the A/C install discussion was very informative. I see real
possabilities of installing these aftermarket kits in more cars, and of
course installing bits and pieces of factory A/C parts that people stashed
away years ago, forgetting half of them. Improving our vendor's offerings
is always good. Even if it is a part I might not need.

Frank DuVal