<VV> '69 A/C Install

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 16 11:10:24 EDT 2010

Bill remind me that YES, the foam seals are not long enough. I neglected to
call Clark's and let them know. Last year I bought those seals for my 66
A/C 4 door, and since they were short I reused the original seals. The
Clark's seals are still sitting in the garage.

I removed the condenser to clean the leaves/dirt etc, as the air flow was
limited and causing high head pressure/engine overheating.

I reccomend all 66-69 condenser people to do this. just 4 screws, do not
disconnect any refrigeration lines. ANd you can use a small screwdriver to
carefully comb the fins. Or buy an A/C fin comb....

Frank DuVal