<VV> Late fuel guage

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jul 16 18:20:01 EDT 2010

While this topic is up...  my fuel guage in the 66' Corsa bounces any time
the engine is running (except when full)....  its still accurate (as much as
a bouncing needle can be!) so it's just a minor irritation... but since we
are on the subject I thought I'd put this out there.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)