<VV> '65 4 door for towing away

Jim Frazin, CFP(r), AIF(r) jf at shibboleth.com
Fri Jul 16 23:09:36 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

I have a red Œ65 4D automatic w/bucket seats that is in pretty rough
condition. It has a number of dents in the body panels but I have most of
the replacement parts. It has serious rust around the windshield. The tranny
was rebuild years ago but has less than 10k miles on it. It rolls and all
the the parts are there. It was going to be a project car for my son and me,
but neither of us has the resources to make it happen at this point: we
wanted to put it on a Prius drive train. We¹re hoping to find it a good home

The car is in Palo Alto. I need to move it before 8/1 or it will be crushed.

You can call me at one of the numbers below.

Jim Frazin

CFP® 0033413, AIF® 069

POB 78261
San Francisco, CA 94107
415.337.4566 office (9-5 M-F
New 877.586.6277 fax (24/7)
415.312.1390 cell

Making sure we all enjoy time to smell the roses.

€ Fee-only Personal Financial Planning and
    Socially Responsible Investing for a Sustainable World

€ Low-cost, socially responsible retirement plans for small business and
non-profit organizations

€ Member of The Garrett Financial Planning Network, offering fee-only,
    hourly, as-need financial planning advice.
    http://www.garrettplanningnetwork.com

Jim Frazin, CFP(r) is an Investment Advisory Representative of First
Affirmative Financial Network, LLC, an independent registered investment
advisor.  (SEC File # 801-56587. http://www.firstaffirmative.com

The Garrett Financial Planning Network is neither an affiliate nor a
subsidiary of First Affirmative Financial Network.

For compliance reasons, all business correspondence is copied to First
Affirmative.

P Save a tree. Please don't print this e-mail.