<VV> FC Side Mirrors

James Davis jld at wk.net
Sat Jul 17 14:23:10 EDT 2010

Section 210 sheet 1.00 of the factory assembly manual for FC's shows the
installation of outside mirrors in the options section.   Reproduction
mirrors are available (black or chrome) but they have the glass pivot
centered on the glass circle.  (LMC Truck 38-5726)  The real FC outside
mirrors have the glass pivot offset near the edge of the glass circle.
Jim Davis