<VV> FC Side Mirrors

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 17 15:07:32 EDT 2010

Mark, the stock mirrors are not that hard to find. The hard part is
finding the correct mirror heads. They have and offset mounting stem
instead of a center mount. You will also need the reinforcement plate
that mounts on the inside of the door. When the mirror is removed,
the plate usually falls to the bottom of the door and is rarely
fished out and re installed. All that being said I might have a pair
of the mirror mounts without the mirror heads if interested. The big
Chevy trucks of the same era had very similar mounts with a longer
mounting stem placing the mirror further out from the door. The
rubber mounting gaskets are the same for either type and are readily
available.

Dave.. .