<VV> Large Front Stock Shock Bumpers

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 18:01:44 EDT 2010

Yes that can cause it. Those front bumpers act as a progressive additional
spring, keeping the front suspension from bottoming out. I run them on
street  cars and run shorter - or shortened - ones on the race cars. Koni shocks
 came with smaller versions of those bumpers.

Seth

In a message dated 7/17/2010 2:58:11 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,