<VV> parts cleaner

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Sat Jul 17 18:08:48 EDT 2010

Yes, but not 10 gallons!  Rube Goldberg recommended it.  :-)
Put a big coffee filter in something like a metal coffee can with lots of holes around the side of the can near the bottom.  Put the coffee can in a bucket with something like a brick under the can. Pour slowly.  Change filters often.  They're cheap.  As the level rises add more bricks.  When the bucket is getting full, pour the clean MS back into its container.  Obviously, MS once used for parts cleaning is no longer suitable for other things so the container should be marked.
Parts cleaning is fun.  Ain't it?