<VV> We didn't have to push

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat Jul 17 21:37:14 EDT 2010

You may recall that after our projects on the wagon and it sitting to get those done, it didn't run right.  The plan, of course, was not for it to sit so much, but it didn't work out that way, so the last couple times Trevor and I went somewhere, we ended up pushing.  The upside is Trevor has gotten pretty good at jumping out of the car when it stalls and pushing before the car comes to a stop, but I agree with him that this isn't really a skill that's worth developing.

So, this week I built up a fresh set of carbs for it and put them on.  This afternoon we took it out for a drive, and no pushing.  Hooray!  With some decent days for driving, now we can drive it and work on it a little at a time :-)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa