<VV> wood wheel/tele-column and steering box for sale, LAST CALL!

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 18 20:57:54 EDT 2010

I second your sentiments. I'm glad to see a few people on here have some scrupels to them! I'm not against people making an honest buck, but at least one should have some principals and standards to one's business dealings. Others may find fault with my opinion, but at least I can live with myself. I don't know how certain others can.

-Mark

Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone