<VV> Pilot Car a Steal!

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 15:29:02 EDT 2010

Ron please lets not go into politics. That's such  a non factual statement,
raise the taxes on people who produce (the rich) and  youll really see the
economy tank. MOST people who have money earned it and pay  the MAJORITY of
the taxes!

In a message dated 7/19/2010 3:14:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,