<VV> 4 gallons

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jul 20 02:16:28 EDT 2010

4 gal. was the design... BUT!!!

1  the fuel pickup is on the bottom of the tank...so the old " don't want to suck junk....sucks!

2  We do not  "normally" have in-tank pumps that get warm  when not covered by fuel.

3   Why would you want your wife / kids to be afraid of running out in the middle of the night or on the freeway,...when they really had 3 useful gallons / 50-60 miles  of driving?

I like the fact that I ONCE..drove 436 miles before refueling....never wondering how much I had left....

I have 3 LM's.. I've adjusted 2...my recent acquisition, a 67 pg,  takes 12 gals. when the needle  touches the E... I haven't touched it...but the PO's girlfriend drove 200 miles on the Interstate weekly. Wonder if????  ggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/