<VV> '62 Van camper resto

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:23:45 EDT 2010

There is a Corvair collector near me (southern Oregon) who has an early
rampy (looked like a '61 or '62 to me, but I'm not expert on FCs) with a "US
Navy" metal plate with a serial number affixed to it. Kind of hard to tell
what color it was originally (unless it was rust-colored :) ), it is not one
of his restored/running Corvairs.

Lonny