<VV> parts solvent filter

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jul 17 20:38:50 EDT 2010

i have mats of green stuff like scotch brite under a heavy plastic tray
along with a layer of hot tub filter paper in mine.
i salvaged the filter paper from 2 large filters , looks like i now have a
lifetime supply of paper. the green stuff was packing around parts i bought
 somewhere. so far they work great , i really use my washer hard here.
my waste goes to safety klean pickup at my old garage business.
i am now using a mix of home depot paint thinner (5 gal can) and some
recycled (higher flash point) laquer thinner.  stoddard solvent works  good  if
you can find it.

regards, sloppy tim