<VV> Wagon stalls when cold

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 21 10:32:43 EDT 2010

Sorry, left that out - I balanced the carbs per the manual on installation and checked them with a UniSyn after the engine was warm.

Thanks for the tips, I'm going to check the choke operation more carefully - I'm lazy about that one since on the stick shift cars "close enough" usually is ok.

--Bryan