<VV> stalling issue

Ray Kirkus libertynow at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 21 13:16:58 EDT 2010

1966 140. Starts right up. Idles fine. Revs up well and maintains speeds at 55 and 60 mph. Depress the clutch and car stalls; every time. You actually have to play with the accelerator pedal to keep it running if you shift into nuetral and try to brake and keep it running. Seems like its starving for fuel. Checked timing, points, plug gap, float settings. Balanced carbs. Like I said it idles great but if you rev it up to 3-4 g's and hold it for 10 or 15 seconds and then release, it will stall and then be somewhat difficult to start again. Please help. I am clueless on this issue.