<VV> Late Model Color Question

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jul 22 02:05:09 EDT 2010

Eric,

Interior paint code is a single letter code...  it should be near the top
right of the tag all by itself.  You will have to look up the letter to see
what interior color it is...  E is Black.

On the left halfway down or more you should see the abbreviation TR followed
by a (3digit?) code.  TR means trim and the code following it I believe will
tell you upholstery color....  Black is 713 I believe.

Most cars had the same color paint (or close) as upholstery, but there were
cars with Tu-Tone interiors...  one common one I believe was red paint with
white upholstery.  Every Madeira Maroon car I have taken note of has had
black on black interior... but that is not to say that all did.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)