<VV> Jay Leno on Don Yenko / Yenko Stingers

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 06:11:55 EDT 2010

George Jones
--------------------------------
Eastern Division Director,
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)
Performance Corvair Group
Central Florida Corvair Club (Since 2009)
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
CORSA (since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom
Doesn't say much for McLurg's credibility. If he doesn't know that COPO
stands for Central Office Purchase Order, and he doesn't know that
Canonsburg is about 40 miles south of Pittsburgh. And when he tries to
redeem himself by bring up Washington, PA; how many people know where that
is??? That's like mentioning Washington, NC!

I'll chock this one up to "dazed & confused".