<VV> Engine Compartment and Blow Thru Turbo

NICK GIER gier.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Jul 23 10:42:07 EDT 2010

Thanks all who responded to my questions. Looks like the engine compartment on my spyder is going to be painted body color. As it turns out, the paint on my car is lacquer so I'm going to be spending a lot of time getting everything down to bare metal to apply some urethane paint. So good times ahead basically. As for the blow thru turbo, I'm going to be putting it together in the next couple of weeks, i just hope i don't blow up my engine or something. Thanks again.

- Nick Gier

'63 Spyder
'65 Monza