<VV> Engine Compartment

Byron Comp byron.comp at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 12:27:27 EDT 2010

I ended up doing the same to my '64 Monza Vert.  Lots of sanding & grinding;
body panels to be replaced, too.  I'm going to have the engine compartment
sprayed first, then put the drivetrain in and take it back to have the rest of
the body painted.  Then do the undercoating.  Does this sound like the best way
to go or am I overlooking something?

Byron Comp

'64 Monza Vert.
Gainesville, FL

>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 14:42:07 +0000
>From: NICK GIER <gier.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu>
>Subject: <VV> Engine Compartment and Blow Thru Turbo
>To: "virtualvairs at corvair.org" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
<886D114FD244D6449FBBE61EA184E38F3A416B9C at BL2PRD0103MB035.prod.exchangelabs.com>