<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 20:41:44 EDT 2010

I believe that '60 and some early '61s have a shorter push rod.  62 and up
should all be the same.  The Part # for the later ones is 4886.  I don't
recall the part # for the early ones.  The # is located on a metal tab
attached under one of the top screws.

I've heard that repair kits are available, but I don't know where.  I've
also heard that the kits are nearly as expensive as a new pump.  Don't know
for certain on that.

Later, JR