<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 20:55:34 EDT 2010

OK...   Correction...  The earlier pumps have a LONGER push rod than the
later ones.

I've also found that with the older "rubber?" material, they can leak after
being allowed to dry out.  This is commonly attributed to the newer gasoline
formulations.  The new pumps being sold now should not exhibit that anomaly.

Later, JR