<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump ~Can rod be changed to make a 61 pump fit 67 ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Jul 24 04:45:24 EDT 2010

Hmmm...Can rod be changed to make a 61 pump fit a 67 ? (See Non-GM pump
below)

Part number C3403A: 62-69 FUEL PUMP

Weight:  2 lbs 4 oz
Catalog Pages(s): 65
Price:
 1 - 1 $ 69.95
 2+  $ 66.45

Part number C3403 NON-GM FUEL PUMP-62-69 WILL FIT 60-61 IF ORDER C259 ROD
<--- ?

Weight:  2 lbs 4 oz
Catalog Pages(s): 65
Price: