<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump ~Can rod be changed to make a 61 pump fit 67 ?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jul 24 09:45:32 EDT 2010

Yes, but where can you find a 61 pump for sale new?

You can take an original 60-61 pump from a 60-61 car/FC and also take
the push rod and drop both parts onto your 67, but I think it would be a
waste of time....  as the only way to know the 60-61 pump was good is to
remove one from a running engine, and then that vehicle would be
inoperable from a lack of fuel pump....

Frank DuVal