<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump now the ole electric vs mechanical

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 24 10:08:33 EDT 2010

  There's no doubt that I invested well over $100 getting my electric
fuel pump plumbed in, fuel pump "blank" plug installed, and the fuel
pump control circuit (inertia switch, relay, wiring, and fuel pump
controller). Add to that the cost of the pump (~$35). So, if you're
looking to save money, then replace the stock pump and move on.

No flame for any war, but the fuel in my car has been electrically
motivated for a few years now :>), and you can get my "extra" parts.
I've got at least 2 mechanical (late model) pumps of unknown state. I
have at least 2 (1 less than 3k miles on it) late model push rods (with
return springs).

You want them? Make me an offer. I'll add shipping to that, and they're
yours

jack kean

arlington, texas