<VV> 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 24 18:23:27 EDT 2010

Amen, all of this yack about leaking fuel pumps kind of validates the
electric fuel pump.  I'd say that a pump dribbling fuel into the engine
compartment is inherently more dangerous than ANY perceived problem stemming
from a crash, to say nothing about filling your crankcase with gas and
diluting to oil to the point of engine failure.  But if the Luddites wish to
continue wax romantic about the virtues of mechanical pumps, I guess there
is nothing the enlightened can do about it.
Jim