<VV> Shop Hoists

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat Jul 24 23:08:19 EDT 2010

If you live near or in a larger city, find out who sells lifts to auto
repair shops as they likely have some used ones.  I found a 7,000# Bear  lift
in good cond. not far from my car storage unit in Orlando.   It has the
double forks on each stanchion and is the older kind where your  car door cannot
be opened really wide.  That is a small nuisance as I only  paid $1,300 for
it --  installed.  The thing is a real HOSS.  It  took myself and the
Delivery/set-up guy all our strength just to stand a post up  - w/o the forks set
in connected.  Has never let me down and they can have  it when they pry my
cold dead fingers off the lift button.

Joe Dunlap
Florida