<VV> Mechanical fuel pumps - 1967 Monza maiden voyage

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Jul 24 23:42:12 EDT 2010

 Why?? it's fun seeing who has never driven their stocker Vairs more than
around the block!

Hey ! Enjoy seeing this stocker Vair that has never been driven more than
around the block, in the last 13 years anyway ...

 I just drove my 1967 Monza (that I rescued from the crusher on 7/22/1997)
on her maiden voyage, and proved not to be the Titanic !

www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/1967CorvairMonzaMaidenVoyage.wmv

As you may notice, I need to adjust the e-brake and the 14" wide tires have
the problem I forgot to fix before taking her out ...

But, after 13 years sitting in my yard, she runs, so that's good ...

Charlie