<VV> Was 1967 Corvair Monza fuel pump - price of freedom ...

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sun Jul 25 15:59:30 EDT 2010

I want to thank whomever called my community a trailer park - not all of us
are retired teachers and government employees !

If you want to see the house I paid for, go visit my ex !

Having been married, and having successfully escaped with my freedom
(whoever said "What price freedom ?" was probably referring to his recent
divorce), after she got the goldmine, and all I got was the shaft, I can
laugh at the guy who's living my "life sentence" !

Besides, I can't find where the wheels go on this place, nor can I find a
trailer hitch anywhere, although it would be a lot easier to move it it did
have those options !

Every dollar I don't spend on my "trailer" is a dolar to spend on my first
love, my Corvair ...

OK, I'm finished now ...