<VV> I created a wiki for Corvairs.

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Jul 26 08:43:41 EDT 2010

Ignacio, The CORSA web administator has been looking into adding a Wiki to
the CORSA site. I think adding a Wiki and a link to a forum on the website
is a need to, not a want to.The CORSA website is in the process of being
redesigned and when finished should include both. Thanks

Jamie Reinhart
CORSA President