<VV> Automotive lifts

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Jul 26 11:27:28 EDT 2010

My shop has a Rotary 4-post lift (now sold under their "Revolution" brand--I
got mine just before they made the switch). Others have described the pros
and cons but I wanted to add one more 4-post pro: people from my club are
often using my shop who don't have a lot of lift experience and a 4-post
lift is a lot "friendlier" for novices.

--Kent