<VV> Paint Strategies/Pre Paint Wash/Prep

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 12:02:29 EDT 2010

This may also save you some money.  On one convertible of mine that  was
being painted, the shop owner allowed me to wash the whole engine  compartment
out in the parking lot using a car wash solution.  I washed and  rinsed it
several times (in addition to powerwashing the undercarriage  first).
Because I saved him some prep time and (and showed my commitment  to the car) he
gave me a break on the cost and did a beautiful job as  well.  He seemed to
respect the car more too.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Corvanatics
CORSA

In a message dated 7/26/2010 8:37:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,