<VV> Overheating - Deflashing Heads

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Jul 26 16:53:06 EDT 2010

In a message dated 7/26/2010 1:18:27 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
gojoe283 at yahoo.com writes:

I'd  appreciate any and all suggestions and thanks...Bill Hershkowitz 69
Monza
110 PG

Hi Bill, Just a few comments.
There was a reason that Chevrolet discontinued the A/C on 1968-69 Corvairs
and you are discovering it now. So either remove all of the smog equipment
OR  relocate the condenser to the trunk. Also remove the lower shrouds for
the A/C  season.

The 1/8 in drill bit works great for me, but please go to a REAL hardware
store and buy a 6 inch long "jobber" bit. You can do most of the work from
above. Help to have a hack saw blade and / or a key hole saw too to help
even  out the passageways.
Regards,
Bob Helt