<VV> Overheating - Oil leak

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 22:35:05 EDT 2010

I'm pretty sure bumper to bumper traffic has never happened on your dusty
dirt roads, where temps on ashpalt or concrete can be a good 40 degrees
hotter than elsewhere.

And, I grew up on a farm, overhauled my first corvair engine at age 17,
tearing it down out side and doing the heads in auto shop. I drove dirt
roads (fast) so the gravel took the paint off behind the wheels. Never had a
overheating problem though. That blasted generator left me stranded more
than once, though (which is why my 62 has an alternator on it).
Mark Durham