<VV> [fastvair]

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 08:08:43 EDT 2010

The last Olympics wasn't a huge success, it was monumentally great  time!!

Brian and the NECC guys did a great job pulling off the events, as usual.
If the next Olympics are anywhere close, I'll be there. Sorry, there's no
way I  can get my car to Europe.

Ned

In a message dated 7/22/2010 9:56:57 A.M. Central Daylight Time,