<VV> 100 Amp Alternator Option

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed Jul 28 21:55:38 EDT 2010

I can't imagine what anyone would do with all those amps in a Corvair but
it's just for bragging rights anyway as something like 20 or more years ago
the Ultra Van folks showed that the belt will start slipping at around 50
amps when testing with a carbon pile.  It's unfortunate that the test was
never documented as far as I know but anyone is free to repeat the test if
it's really important to them.
RonH