<VV> brakes

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 04:40:34 EDT 2010

In addition to what the others have said.
Did you try bleeding the brakes?
There is the possibility of a plugged brake line or hose.
Rust and age can do that.
Especially if you don't drive them enough.

Been there!

Gary Swiatowy

From: robert guerin <plumbob3 at roadrunner.com>
Subject: <VV> brakes

my brakes on my 65 corsa are not operating right.the pedal moves about
the 1/4 " play but then becomes hard but very little braking effect.it
acts as tho they are glazed.i have been able to lock them up if i really
put alot of pressue on them.i have taken the drums off and sand them as
well as the shoes.no change.anybody got an idea what could be wrong.

robert guerin