<VV> Hard Pedal, poor brakes.

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 30 06:50:29 EDT 2010

I use a tool made by Mastercool. It uses a hand held hydraulic flaring tool which is easy to use and you can order different size kits with the flaring adapters you need. You can add to it as you need or want. Its not cheap but well worth the money. Do a Google search for the best prices.
Also I highly recommend Fedhill for your tubing and fittings. You can get cheap China crap from any FLAPS but, you will get what you pay for here.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com