<VV> FW: Corvair Parts Need a Good Home

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez vairguy at echoes.net
Fri Jul 30 15:47:00 EDT 2010

Has anyone taken advantage of this opportunity?  I'd love to give them a
home though it won't be an easy project for me to get them back here to NE
PA.  Still if no one else is taking them I'll find a way.

I also currently find myself in desperate need of a gas tank for my 63' if
anyone has one cheap.

Ray R.