<VV> 66 bucket seats with headrest.

psergeant paulsgt at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 30 17:16:27 EDT 2010

Good day Corvair folk!

I am looking at redoing the interior of my convertible (most of it is original and looks like it).  Anyway, my girlfriend wants headrests.   I think she would prefer modern seats but I would like to stay with that 60s look.  Does anyone on here have a pair of rebuildable 66 bucket seats with headrests?  I don't care how bad they are as long as they are not smashed, dented or rusted out.  Let me know what you have, where you are and how much you want.

Thanks very much!

The eternal lurker.

Paul Sergeant
65 Monza Convertible (110/PG)
61 Pontiac Tempest Safari Wagon
Coming soon...66 Corsa Coupe (140/4)

CORSA since 1975
Member Corvair Minnesota, CORSA, POCI, Little Indians.