<VV> Advise wanted (Absolutely NO Corvair)

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:49:24 EDT 2010

   Guys,
      I am selling my house in Guadalajara, Mexico and a French guy living in Cote D'ivory (Ivory Coast) is trying to buy it, offering to transfer 50% of the value in advance. He sent me a copy of his passport (can´t check it´s autenticity).
     So many fraud attempts thru the internet make me wander about this guy. ¿ Does somebody of you knows about possibly attempts concerning houses ?

     Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Please reply offline.

Daniel Monasterio