<VV> Advise wanted (Absolutely NO Corvair)

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Fri Jul 30 20:40:56 EDT 2010

What local club do you call home ?

He'll send you half of how much without even  meeting him, with a photocopy
of his passport ?

Cash his check, wait about 100 years for it to clear, then meet him at
someone else's house and sell him that one ...

Oh, and don't send him the "change" when he "overpays" you ...

Or, have him send me the check and I'll clear it for you ...

Otherwise, delete it, like I should have done with this one.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Monasterio" <dmonasterio at hotmail.com>
To: "VirtualVairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>; "CORVANATICS"
<corvanatics at corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 2:49 PM
Subject: <VV> Advise wanted (Absolutely NO Corvair)

   Guys,
      I am selling my house in Guadalajara, Mexico and a French guy living
in Cote D'ivory (Ivory Coast) is trying to buy it, offering to transfer 50%
of the value in advance. He sent me a copy of his passport (can´t check it´s
autenticity).
     So many fraud attempts thru the internet make me wander about this guy.
¿ Does somebody of you knows about possibly attempts concerning houses ?

     Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Please reply offline.

Daniel Monasterio

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/