<VV> Hard Pedal, poor brakes.

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Fri Jul 30 19:36:51 EDT 2010

As I stated in a previous email I use tubing from Fedhill that is cunifer. It bends easily and flares easily. I will never use any crap from NAPA or the others again. I buy it in rolls. It isn't real hard to straighten it. I have a tool that will roll it out perfectly straight but it was expensive.
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com