<VV> Hard Pedal, poor brakes, brake tubing and tools..

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jul 31 15:42:05 EDT 2010

Here is where I buy my brake lines and fittings. There is an explanation of
Cunifer material on the site plus a lot of other info.
 http://www.fedhillusa.com/?page=home
The tubing straightener I use for roll tubing can be found here.
http://www.brakequip.com/tools_tube_straight.html
It isn't cheap but I love it!
I used it to straighten some 1/2" steel tubing that came in a roll. Worked
like it should.
Ya get what ya pay for in good tools.
I've done all the "cheap ass" stuff too and got "cheap ass" results.
Your Milage WILL Very!

Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com